Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I love fall!

I have had quite the busy end of summer/fall. It has gone by so quick I can’t believe it. I have been coaching soccer for the freshman team at Hopkins High School. I also have a u11 team at Tonka United in addition to helping with training sessions for mainly 8 year olds. Soccer has been taking up most my nights, during the days I painted my parents house. It was a huge project and I’m proud and happy to say it’s over. The whole thing is painted and it looks great! I thought I’d include a bunch of pictures to describe what I’ve been doing with my time other than coaching and painting…


Taking my baby nephew Wyatt to the farmers market downtown on Nicolette.

Mocha learned how to swim and is now addicted to the lake....
Went on some brewery tours!
Dad and Uncle Rob!
Attending my cousins grad party and enjoying a carriage ride on their farm.

The grad herself on the electrical bull.
Ally put on a huge fireworks show at the end of her party.  It was awesome!
Camping at Lake Itasca State Park with two of my friends from college.
Chelsea and Marnie walking to our backpack site on coffee break lake
Headwaters of the Mississippi River!

Chelsea and Marnie on top of the metal tower at the park.
Chelsea and I camped out in St. Joe one night while we were teaching Koreans in St. Cloud! 
We English coached some Korean University Education Students that came here for one month to learn our style of teaching. They made lesson plans and taught at Stride Academy. We were there to help them with their lesson plans and whatever else they needed help with. 
The big group picture of all the Koreans, their host families for a couple weeks, the English teachers (me), and Don (my recruiter)!
Micah and I joined a bags league at the Herkimer in uptown this summer. We were pretty good when we were both there!
Took Mocha for some fun walks!


My sister Angie and I went to visit my friend Bre (aka six flags wonderwoman) in Chicago. We went to the airshow, it was pretty cool. 
Bre took us to the stand alone DVC (Disney Vacation Club) store!
Angie's friend came to visit and we took her four wheeling with Uncle Rob at his farm!

Ong got into a little trouble with the corn...
Brewery tour with Karley, Chelsea, and Matt!

Went to the great MN get together... a couple of times! 
My dogs name is Mocha!
My mom loves recycling more than anything, I caught her quizzing herself...
We went to an illuminarium thing, it was cool but weird.
Giant Sing Along - Karaoke!
Even Summit Beer was on a stick!
My mom and I split the sampler.
St. Paul Farmers Market. It was my first time to the St. Paul one and I loved it!
Eating our fresh yummy veggies and grilled chicken.
Trying to get baby Wyatt to play soccer with me!
Angie and I like taking Mocha to the agility park... she loves it, no treats needed!

With a boot at Gasthofs for Micah's Birthday! 
The crane that we rented to help us paint the top portion of the house!
My master park job...
Ong and I painting in the bucket, my mom handed us fresh brownies from the kitchen window...
Bonfires!
Apple picking with Micah and Steve!
My parents have little Wyatt twice a week, he's so cute!
Shopping at Albertville
Taking Wyatt for a walk on a beautiful fall day! 
He loves bouncing!
My favorite picture of him, grumpy little dude!
This is my 9th grade team consisting of all 8th and 7th graders. They were awesome this year, 9-2-1. 
Bingo Wednesday at Lyle's!
Steve tied so he was challenged to an arm wrestling competition and won!
Out in uptown for Pat's (Katie's brother) Birthday!
Another brewery tour with Katie, Grant, and Mary (Katie's mom).
Our family picture!
Mom, Dad, Beth, Wyatt, Ryan, Me, Angie and all the dogs - Gunner, Mocha, Sampson.


            I have my next adventure booked and am just about ready to go. I’m heading off to Australia to go work in the outback. First I’m heading to Taiwan to visit my best friend Kalie who lives and teaches there. I’m really excited to go on scooter adventures with her there! After about 10 days there I head to Brisbane, Australia where I begin my journey. I’m working a hospitality job there and am going through a program that has a orientation set up for us first. I’m really looking forward to it and am planning to be back home around March. I should be blogging more that I’m off running around the world!  

No comments:

Post a Comment